Our First Test Footage
Greetings Friends,
We haven’t been filming for long, but we’re excited to share another milestone from the workshop. It’s not a big or elaborate project—just a small step forward as we learn how to record and share what we make. Below is a YouTube Short created from the very first test footage we captured. It’s simple, a little wobbly, and occasionally out of frame, but that’s exactly what we wanted: something honest and interesting as we learn the process.
The full stitching session took about 90 minutes, so we sped it up to keep the video short enough for TikTok and YouTube Shorts. For this test, I followed a pattern I found on Pinterest and stitched a quick 20‑by‑20 design. Eventually, I’d love to create longer videos with voiceovers, explanations, and step‑by‑step guidance so everyone can follow along and learn.
For anyone curious, the filming stand used is this one found on Amazon and decided to try out. The price point is relatively low for anyone wanting to start out, and I think it will serve us well in the future bringing more content videos to anyone interested in seeing them.
This post may be following a short time after our introduction, but the plan going forward is to update the blog at least once a week with updates on one or several projects we have in the works. That being said, stay tuned because we're excited to see what wonderful creations we can make together!
Comments
Post a Comment